Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Lost & Found

FOUND: socks

I have found a pair and a half of socks that are not mine. they have been washed. one is purple and has big hole in the bottom. the other two are white hospital socks.
Small Crow 46d
Crow1191Small Crow 46d
Lost & Found

Lost Boffers

I am missing two black boffers, lengths 46 and 48 inches, both "sword" shaped with trapezoidal hilts - see pic below, although the handle wrapping is a bit smoother than shown. No idea where I lost them, but on the short list is INK Larp, which m...
Small Dr. Quinn, Medicine Man 91d
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Man1390Small Dr. Quinn, Medicine Man 91d
Lost & Found

This past game.

Someone left there contacts behind. We have them. Also, there was a lot of lost and found, so check your stuff and make sure you didn't forget anything.
Small Breaug 252d
Breaug41381Small Silkhands 243d
Lost & Found

Lost FitBit Zip

By any chance, did anyone find a FitBit Zip? I lost it sometime around the last event. It's the model that looks like this:Thanks,Mark
Small Saxbridge 270d
Saxbridge1705Small Saxbridge 270d
Lost & Found

Throwing Hatchet

After the last big battle, I realized my throwing hatchet fell out of my vest pocket. It says "Sloan" on the butt of the shaft. Let me know if you've seen it or have it.
Small Sloan Brackley 1y
Sloan Brackley41512Small Marcy 1y
Lost & Found

Carabiner Mug

Hey folks, I had to head out early today before closing and couldn't find my carabiner mug when I took a quick look through - it looks like this one and was probably in the tavern somewhere: http://coolmaterial.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/carab...
Member avatar small Aelyn Stonespark 1y
Aelyn Stonespark 2925Small Diggy 1y
Lost & Found

Misplaced Silk's 'parking meter' one handed

If anyone has seen/can find, I'd much appreciate it. If it was found it might have ended up in script weapons.One handed hafted, black wrapped handle, with a parking meter face on the foam impact part.Thanks in advance!
Small Silkhands 1y
Silkhands164210Small Dr. Quinn, Medicine Man 1y
Lost & Found

Forgotten in the Tavern

-1 Black Backpack with an Xbox logo on it, full of canned food-1 black handled can opener, rust on one of the handles-1 extra wide scarf with fringe, looks like a Halfling blanket
Small Lightfoot 1y
Lightfoot31581Small Breaug 1y
Lost & Found

Lost my phone

Did anyone find a silver/grey samsung phone with a crack in the bottom right corner?
Small Kira 1y
Kira01041Small Kira 1y
Lost & Found

Black Laptop bag

I just got a chance to go through my stuff last night and I noticed that I'm missing my laptop bag that I used to carry papers and things, it was empty except for one paper. I'm pretty sure it was left in the tavern by the bar (obviously). Please ...
Small Barry Longtankard 1y
Barry Longtankard42040Small Barry Longtankard 1y
Lost & Found

Brown Cloak

I am missing my brown cloak from two events ago, it was in MC but I am uncertain if someone picked it up or not. It was brown, with a tan inner lining and leather straps sewn in. If anyone finds it let me know.-Indigo
Member avatar small Indigo 1y
Indigo21436Small Breaug 1y
Lost & Found

Lost: 1 Trench Coat, Black

I brought my trench coat down to The Reaper cabin (#3?) as a backup costume piece for another player and I totally forgot to retrieve it. Anyone have any info on its whereabouts? Thanks
Small Lightfoot 1y
Lightfoot52177Small John F. 1y
Lost & Found

Missing sword

Somewhere Saturday night I lost track of my sword. It is black with a blue sparkle hilt. It has a piped latex basket hilt. Thanks!!
Small Barry Longtankard 1y
Barry Longtankard104657Small DrJay-Wu 1y
Lost & Found

Missing Fists

I couldn't find Murga's fists when I was packing up. Did they find their way into someone else's gear?
Small Murga 1y
Murga31822Small Murga 1y
Lost & Found

Lost Hat

Lost my grey polyester baseball cap somewhere - no idea where; theoretically, it should have been in my cabin (4), but I made sure it was empty before I left.
Small Dr. Quinn, Medicine Man 1y
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Man01213Small Dr. Quinn, Medicine Man 1y
Lost & Found

Missing: Circlet

Missing circlet that I was wearing as Zora. It was on my head one moment and gone the next. Green stone in the center with horizontal wooden beads on either side, it's bound by wire to a silver circlet. Please return either IG or OOG? Thanks!
Small Tiffany 1y
Tiffany124987Small Tiffany 1y
Lost & Found

left behind

I left behind my yellow extention cord in the flop house was it found?
Member avatar small Opal 1y
Opal21257Small Breaug 1y
Lost & Found

Billy Kane

You left part of your costume at the event.
Member avatar small Kerry Brooks 1y
Kerry Brooks01016Member avatar small Kerry Brooks 1y
Lost & Found

June 19th event Lost

While packing Saturday before dinner.Lost Action reflex stick approximately 30". Black with cloth red "claw sheath" cover over it.Possible locations out in the forest when the tree spirit ran from the Wylders.Cabin 1Parking lot - side grass str...
Member avatar small Acreswyld 2y
Acreswyld53197Small Dr. Quinn, Medicine Man 2y
Lost & Found

lost belt

Kidney belt black with red secondary belt. Big old belt buckle with a lion rampant on it. If found I would love to have it back.
Member avatar small Kerry Brooks 2y
Kerry Brooks63806Small Breaug 2y