Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Anthology

Author, Author

Author, Authorby Dee S. X. MacKinnaMacKinna: Today we’re fortunate to have Professor Linda Cavanaugh from Royal Holloway University in the studio! She has a Doctorate in Sociology from Oxfordshire University, and was a well-known scholar and aut...
Small John F. 2y
John F.02555Small John F. 2y
Anthology

Pre Change Essay: Brashtamere, The Great Enabler

A donation from a very creative player! Too much awesome to not post this!You can read it by going HERE
Small Marcy 3y
Marcy11743Small Marcy 3y
Anthology

Go Scarlet Satyrs!

South Stoneheim University was a notorious party school before everything changed. We've managed to obtain a surviving copy of the school's profile from "Brookford's Honest Top 100s: Higher Education."
Small Dana 3y
Dana32641Small Will 3y
Anthology

Hard and Fast

Here's a song from the RetroPunk singer songwriter, Stryker. This almost prescient anthem is from his debut album, Kismesis. A favorite among the disenfranchised, Stryker's work became the voice of a generation. What, you've never heard of Stryker...
Small Dana 3y
Dana11602Small Dana 3y
Anthology

The Boy Who Cried

“Ew! Stop it, Karl, I don’t wanna!” Enid yelled. “It’s disgusting!”Karl Amsel pulled back, a hurt expression on his face. “It’s not disgusting,” he said. “I saw my parents do it just last night after dinner.”“That’s parents for you,” Enid said...
Small John F. 3y
John F.11504Small John F. 3y
Anthology

Order in the Court

*Bang*“Orduh… I say, orduh in this heah Court, or I shall find you in more contempt than I already do, Suh!” The speaker was a middle-aged man in standard-issue, black judicial robes, and he had a gavel in his hand. Whether it was poised to rap ...
Small John F. 3y
John F.11605Small John F. 3y
Anthology

True Believer

My destiny was revealed to me the day that everything changed. To this day, some people call it the Apocalypse, while others call it Armageddon, but to me it was simply the Change. Because, everything just did.My name used to be Billy Ives, and ...
Small John F. 3y
John F.11528Small John F. 3y
Marcy11926Small Marcy 3y
Anthology

Prepped and Ready

They all said I was crazy, but I knew better.I knew there was something not right. You know how you get that feeling, like the hairs stand up on the back of your neck? I had that since I was ten years old. My father said it was Krushkovian spy...
Small Marcy 3y
Marcy12180Small Marcy 3y
Marcy11958Small Marcy 3y
Anthology

The Day of Change - Sarah

The air was light and crisp at this time of morning, merely a few hours after the sun had risen. The rain the night before had lent the air a fresh feeling, a clean feeling. Something that was difficult to achieve in the city of Exeter with its to...
Small Marcy 3y
Marcy11760Small Marcy 3y
Anthology

Coach's POV

I can feel my heart racing. Five seconds left. This is it. Last play. Need a score or our season ends here, and it was all for nothing. The hours in the gym, the blood, sweat, the tears -- nothing. HIKE!“Popovich takes the snap. His receiver...
Small Marcy 3y
Marcy11932Small Marcy 3y
Anthology

Denial Is Not Just a River in Molam

Right on time. The guard with a limp stands and stretches when he hears the overweight one approaching. His eyes drop to the area near his own feet. Years ago the floor would have been littered with butts while he scoped out a place. After three d...
Small Marcy 3y
Marcy11813Small Marcy 3y
Anthology

Journal Entry From Sir Alexander Argentus

I felt the earthquake sometime around noon. It was distant, a low rumble like thunder underground, but it was enough to make the mountains shakes and the desert to change. Dunes sank, others rose, clouds of sand billowed up into the sky and then s...
Small Marcy 3y
Marcy12090Small Marcy 3y
Page 1