Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Stoneheim Market

JUNE TOP TEN(ish)

I'm writing this before the sleep deprivation takes my memories. So here are my top ten (more or less)1. The Death of Zeltharin. Such feels. Thanks John and Hannah.2."Is this what my life has become? THIS IS AMAZING!"3."If only Breaug was here." B...
Small Breaug 19d
Breaug25781Small Don 14d
Stoneheim Market

Laser Etched Items

Hi everyone! Did you notice those swanky pendants that House Bastion and the Dwarves were wearing? Do you want one of your own? I'll be making them to order, for anyone who wants some! I'm linking a pricing sheet below, which also includes orderin...
Small Aramis Doranson 87d
Aramis Doranson3465Small Aramis Doranson 86d
Stoneheim Market

Light up Crystal wands!

Hey everyone!Just here to mention Matt Poulin(FB) and I Kimi Devaney(FB) are the sellers and creators of the crystal wands you saw at game. If you're interested in buying one, please contact one of us and we will get the ball rolling! Thanks!
Small Sister Mercy 252d
Sister Mercy1739Small Sister Mercy 252d
Stoneheim Market

Chainmaille Armor

Hi there everyone!My husband Tom (Romulus) got a lot of compliments about his armor this past event October 2015. I wanted to give a shout out here for anyone who was interested in armor like that. The maille is rubber and aluminum and weighs as l...
Small Figaro 1y
Figaro52452Member avatar small Acreswyld 1y
Stoneheim Market

Stoneheim Tablet Opinion Poll

Hello Readers,Please take a moment to fill out the poll below. We value your opinions, and your input will have a direct effect on the future of the paper.Click Here for Poll
Small Stoneheim Tablet 1y
Stoneheim Tablet63148Small DrJay-Wu 1y
Stoneheim Market

Banner and Sashes

Looking for somebody who can make 5 simple 2-Tone sashes and a 2-Tone banner for next event. Please contact me at kraggfnord@gmail.com
Small Walter "Vash" Duros 1y
Walter "Vash" Duros01043Small Walter "Vash" Duros 1y
Stoneheim Market

Land of Fables Creations: Crystal Wands! (Light Spells)

Hey Guys!I just wanted to let you know, Matt and I will be bringing a selection of our crystal wands for sale at check in of this coming game.Each wand has replaceable batteries, (3 Triple A's) and produces a generous amount of light, the top of t...
Small Sister Mercy 1y
Sister Mercy21433Small Errol D. 1y
Stoneheim Market

hats and mitts and packets oh my!

for the upcoming event I will have a number of hats and mitts for sale $10 eachI will also have a limited number of packets on special sale for $.50 each i will not be taking color choices of material (trying to clear out my WHY DID I or anyone b...
Member avatar small Opal 1y
Opal01024Member avatar small Opal 1y
Stoneheim Market

Changeling's Closet Website Link

I'm starting up a costuming/props business. This is the Link to my new Website!https://www.thechangelingscloset.com/
Small Kira 1y
Kira01078Small Kira 1y
Stoneheim Market

fingerless mitts

For anyone what still wants a bit of hand warmth but the ability to throw packets with the best of them I make and sell fingerless mitts for $10 a pair let me know if you'd like me to bring a selection to the next lion event
Member avatar small Opal 1y
Opal187189Small Saxbridge 1y
Stoneheim Market

Costume Work

Hey All,I am looking to have a costume made for next fall/winter. I'd like it to be a high quality and I am open to discuss pricing with the provider. Please, let me know if you know anyone that is in the market to do this work. Feel free to resp...
Small Drake P. Sterling 2y
Drake P. Sterling179026Small Diggy 2y
Stoneheim Market

packets

anyone looking to purchase packets I am selling them for .75 each
Member avatar small Opal 2y
Opal125983Member avatar small Opal 2y
Stoneheim Market

Looking for FS Packets and Headwrap

Lords and Ladies, Looking to see if anyone is in the business of making packets. And while you're working with the packet fabric if you could make Drake a nice red white blue headwrap... I'd like some red-white-blue packets (without american flags...
Small Drake P. Sterling 2y
Drake P. Sterling2716249Member avatar small Opal 2y
Stoneheim Market

Moresca Ensembles!

Lords and Ladies, I have in my posession an XL men's and a med/small lady's ensembles I am looking to sell. Selling as complete ensembles, if you buy both I will discount them further. Message me for details.-Puck
Small Breaug 2y
Breaug01791Small Breaug 2y
Stoneheim Market

Looking to Buy: Armor Repair

I have a bit of a problem. It has been some years since I've LARPed and as it happens, my wife is an excellent cook....which has rendered me too fat for my armor. I'm looking for someone who can modify my hard leather armor with longer straps as w...
Small Eagle-Eye 3y
Eagle-Eye12184Small Eagle-Eye 3y
Stoneheim Market

Renaissance Clothing

Some players may have their characters accept the changes of the world more smoothly than others and return to a style of clothing similar to the medieval and renaissance period.For those people I recommend contactingHSpector4167@aol.comHarold was...
Member avatar small Acreswyld 3y
Acreswyld22502Small Mike Natale 3y
Page 1